*

*

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Feeling Good on Father's Day!


I was happy that Tyler had a nice Father's Day this year. He deserves it, no doubt.

My mom and I went to dinner with him Saturday night and went shopping to get him some new summer clothes. Taking him shopping is a rare occasion and he was looking good in that dressing room! :)

Sunday morning the kids made him cards and breakfast in bed. My mom had gotten him a new BYU t-shirt (I told her anytime she wants to get him a gift, get something with BYU on it and he will love it!) and I gave him the blog book that I had made!

He was a happy daddy and I was glad - because we all love and appreciate him so much!

HAPPY 6th FATHER'S DAY MY LOVE!!





2 comments:

Jill said...

Your book looks so beautiful. Next time I am over I want to see your book! I bet Tyler loved it!

T and A said...

i really want to see your book too