*

*

Monday, June 1, 2009

Megan's Wedding, and Back to my old stompin' grounds

Megan and James' wedding was just beautiful. It was a treat to be there in attendance and to be back in the place where I grew up with many of the girl friends I grew up with! When I went back to Megan's place the morning of the wedding it was a walk down memory lane. Her parent's are still in the same house at the end of my old street where I spent many a days playing and having fun. We met in 4th grade when we were 9 which means, and this is frightening to me, we have been friends for 20 years!! That is just crazy!!

I am so happy for the newlyweds. They make a darling couple and are perfect for each other in so many ways. Congrats guys!!

The entrance to Tyler's and my old neighborhood - good old Timberline
My old house -
A 1998 dance favorite - DeeDee, Me, Jana, Megan, Kristine, Jessica and Hillary
Megs and her dad
The end of the ceremony
"JUST MARRIED!"
The reception location - what a perfectly beautiful day!


Dee and Geoff
The girls today - Kristine, Dee, Jess, Vanessa, Megan, Hillary, me, Jana, Karen

So silly (how old are we?) Dee holding my water...
and me holding her wine (it was amusing to us)
The happy couple

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

that was SO funny at the time! :-) great pics! (i can't believe i'm holding my belly like i'm prego - LAME!) see you in TWO short months!

Ali said...

Great pictures! Looks like it was a dreamy day! Also, you look like such a pro with how your holding your goblet. You can tell you do it often...not. haha

Jill said...

How fun to meet up with old friends from the past. I love seeing where you lived in WA. It is so beautiful. Your group of friends all look great. That dress color was beautiful on you. You look great!