*

*

Monday, August 3, 2009

DeeDee & Geoff = Love

My BFF from high school got hitched this weekend! At times we joked this day might never come, however she found herself a wonderful man and I am so happy for them!! The wedding was a beautiful, memorable event at her parent's home on Whidbey Island just a short ferry ride from the mainland. She looked radiant. Geoff was beaming. The weather was perfect. The food was delicious. The company was great. The music and dancing was wild - even for Ty.










We've been blessed to be able to travel back up to Washington several times this year to reconnect with dear friends from my growing up years for their special occasions. It has been a year that I will treasure.

2 comments:

kendall said...

love the pics.. looks like you guys had so much fun! i know ali and blake appreciated the help SO much. dee dee looked beautiful! When's the next trip???

DeeDee said...

checkin' in from hawaii hoping you posted some pics! LOVE them anne! send them to me in an email or facebook. it meant so much to me to have you and ty there - i'm so glad you had fun. what a night! xo