*

*

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Crazy thoughts

Today I thought about where I will be in 10 years. It wigged me out. In ten years from right now,
I will be pushing 40 (what??!!).
Tyler will already be over the hill.
Luke will be 17!! (what?!)
We will be two weeks away from Ashley's (what?!!) SWEET SIXTEEN. Frightening.
Jacob will be passing the sacrament.
And I hope there will be two or three more little ones in the family.

Ty and I have been married for 10 years and it feels like one. Ten years from now will be here before I know it. ENJOY EVERY DAY, ANNE! (As I write this I am listening to Jacob's rendition of Jingle Bells (those being the only words to the song) in the shower.) Priceless.

But my other crazy thought is, see that word "Dashboard in the top right corner of the blog pages? Remember that show, John Q and that scene where they try to disguise words by saying them so fast? "Da-boad" -- dumb, but funny.

1 comment:

Ali said...

wow. two RANDOM thoughts. your 10 years from now list freaked me out. luke 17?! i can't even picture. sounds to me like you need to make a family time capsule for family night one of these nights. remember when we made one with dad in the timberline house?? pretty crazy how time flies. scary actually. da-bord. i laugh every time.