*

*

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Our fun, full week!

As I mentioned before I had my family come this weekend while Tyler went out of town. Drew ended up being a bonus visitor for a couple of days so we were all together except Maddie, which was a bust. We missed her a lot - but she was home dealing with a rather gross emergency with her dog, which I know the dog was happy about. Anyway, we stayed rather busy and had a great time squeezing as much as possible into everyday. Here is a list of the highlights:

Cheered BYU on during their big upset on Saturday!
Enjoyed a birthday dinner at Serranos for Luke



Ate lunch at Tia Rosas - my mom's favorite(we eat a lot of Mexican when they visit)
Worked on drapes for my family room (have I ever mentioned that my mom is amazing?)
Gave Paige her first ride on a baby swing
Fought over and loved all over Paige
Watched Michelle's choice, OBSESSED, which was actually a perfectly intense chick-flick
Loved having the boy of the family here and felt bad that he came down with the flu shortly after arriving - bummer.

We also had pictures taken of all the kids at target with my mom which turned out darling. I'll have to post some of those later!

2 comments:

alison huston said...

HOLY COW!!! You look like your mom. She's so beautiful. The picture of your son is adorable. He's a little version of his daddy isn't he?

The Spence Family said...

Where is Luke in all the pictures? Baby Paige is so cute. I was glad to get to meet her. I am glad you had fun with the family.