*

*

Monday, April 12, 2010

From the eyes of a seven year old nephew

Tonight in the car Luke started talking about what great uncles he has. I asked him what he likes about each of his uncles. I thought our families would get a kick out of what he said:

"I love Drew because he is cool, like very cool.
I love Blake because he is so smart (and Jake added that he is also good at Rock Band).
I love Zach because he is so strong.
I love Todd because he is, like, a boxer and so funny.
And I love uncle Brett because he is so kind."

I am so thankful that Luke and Jake have such wonderful men in their lives to look up to, in addition to their great dad!

4 comments:

kendall said...

luke is the sweetest.. what did he say about his grandmas???

SERAPH said...

How CUTE. :)

natalie said...

todd loved this :)

J & J said...

love this!