*

*

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Baby Gracie in her mommy's arms!


Ever since this sweet baby was born I have checked her blog daily and thought so much about their family. This little lady is truly a miracle baby and has defied all the odds in her survival and how well she has done. This morning I got on their blog and saw this BEAUTIFUL picture and wanted to share the great news! After 30 days her mommy got to hold her!!! This is a great occasion. I am so happy for both mom and daughter. Her breathing tube should come out soon so that she can be held more often her mom said. If you want to see the blog yourselves, click on the Gledhill family under my friends links. They are so cool.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

I wasn't really mad that you laughed..it was funny! But my hand hurt for like 3 days! Ha! I
definetly think everyone should watch Greys Anatamy...so good! The race was only .42 miles so super short and perfect for the kids! They also had a longer race...umm..I did get the invite..count us in! And I have been looking at this families blog lately and I am so happy that she was finally able to hold her little baby!

Jill said...

I don't check everyday but at least once a week. Every time I read anything about that sweet baby, I get this huge lump in my throat!! She is so sweet and a miracle baby. The mom must have sat like a statue to hold her little one! Happy day!