*

*

Monday, April 21, 2008

Our cute friends

This is a post that my mom and sisters have been asking for (I hope it's okay with Greg and Melissa). Our good friends welcomed their third baby into their family this week and we are SO happy for them! The twins are some of Jakey's best friends and we loved taking care of them for a while this weekend. Melissa and I say that we are like family to each other because neither of us have family here in town! We may even have our kids call the other "auntie" to make ourselves feel better! Aren't they a cute family though? They definately have their hands full now! These pictures were taken just before they left for the hospital, while babysitting them and of the new princess whose name I am not sure of (cause I don't know that they are sure yet!)


3 comments:

Kyle said...

They are a cute family...I wish I could see all of you more!

The Curtis Family said...

She IS such a little princess. Congrats to Melissa and Greg (as if Melissa will EVER read this).

So you got a little taste of what it's like to be a mom to twins. How do you like my (and Melissa's) world?

Jill said...

So happy Melissa baby is here. Nash and Paige are just darling, along with your little Jake! I need to go see her. Maybe this weekend when Grant is home. You are great.