*

*

Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Monday!

I just got home from taking Luke to school on his bike, it is another beautiful morning. Only supposed to get up to 96 degrees today.... I'm feeling like my Luke needs a new bike. He is still using training wheels but his little bike makes his legs work so hard that biking is not much fun. I'll check out craigs list for that. Also, today was the day I committed myself to taking away Ashley's dolly (which she loves, but when she holds it she sucks her finger more) and Jake's binki's and bottles. Sounds hard core, but when I visited the dentist last week he told me it was definately time. Ugh. Am I really up for this? I am going to attempt to put together a 'package' for baby Gracie with all their 'baby stuff' and send it on it's way, probably addressed to grandma's house (just in case I need it back in a few days...). So hold me accountable to that. I know the orthodontist bills will be less because of it someday!

Not many plans this week. Spring is in the air and I want to post a couple pictures of our garden and the caterpillars we just grew into butterflies!
These pictures were taken a few weeks ago. We've got sunflowers, wildflowers, cantalope, green peppers, tomatoes and strawberries going now. Today the strawberries and tomotoes are just starting to turn red.
These are the gross little caterpillars that we watched grow fat, make a crysallis and turn into a complete butterfly. Ashley got them from her preschool class but I was so intrigued by it that I kept them in my room on my bathroom counter. It was crazy how fast they changed, and then we let the butterflies go.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Good luck with taking away all of your kids security things...I guess you may as well do it all at the same time..it will just be hard for a couple days and then it will get better!