*

*

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Busy, busy Blogger

I have found a way to make my blog into a BOOK! Tyler's been wanting me to figure this out for a few months so that we can have a copy as a scrapbook/journal and I was surfing around some friends' blogs the other night when I went to Lizzies and found pictures of the Blog Book she just made. I linked over to BLURB.COM and downloaded their software and have been busy making my book ever since! I have completed last years...which was from August when I started my blog thru December. It takes some time to format it the way I want, but I am happy with the outcome. I still don't know what they are going to charge me when I go to order it, but I imagine it is about a dollar per page (mine is 54 pages long). That is worth it to me, not having to develop the pictures, etc... So, I will show you guys what it looks like on here when I get it. Hopefully in a few weeks. Talk to you later!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Anne, I made a blog book with Blurb at the beginning of the year. It was very nice! And very affordable! I think ours was 100 pages long and only cost about $50. I will agree that their Booksmart program is not really user-friendly. I hope they improve that in the future, but so far, they're the only ones I know who do this.

natalie said...

thank you for sharing!! i've been wondering the very same thing! can't wait to see how it turns out-- that website is the bomb. hope all is well. can't WAIT to see you guys in july! loves!
nat

Jason and Kate said...

Please post yours when you are done. I've been meaning to do that but haven't gotten around to do it. I might need some tutoring.