*

*

Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Love is 30!

Today is Tyler's 30th Birthday! Wow! We've had a great weekend celebrating...
Friday night I had a party for him and all his friends and their families at a nearby park. We had lots of good BBQ catered in and my friend Jill made a delicious cake. Tyler loved it! He was able to reconnect with several old friends from PwC and just felt very loved, as he should!





Today, being Mother's Day and his actual birthday we had ourselves a quandary. Who gets breakfast in bed?! We had agreed upon getting some good breakfast food and making it for ourselves together, but he of course snuck out this morning and surprised me with the kids. Waffles, strawberries and whipped cream... homemade cards and wet kisses from Jakey (who also dumped the dirt from Ashley's potted flower all over in our sheets, how sweet...) Tonight we did presents and cake. It was a wonderful day!!



P.S. The reason I have "It's a Wonderful World" playing on the blog is because Tyler can do an amazing impersonation of Louis Armstrong! If you haven't heard it, ask him to do it for you next time you see him. Everytime I hear this on the radio I smile!

7 comments:

Kyle said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!! I can't believe we missed it...it was such a crazy week I don't know how I got my schedule mixed up!!
I LOVE Lukes face in the picture with the Sees Gift Card! I just want to squeeze him...love that kid!
Lets get together SOON!

bethiepoos said...

annie baby!!

yeah I am blog-stocking you!!
you are the best vt comp I have ever had, love you to bits!! from your pal Beth xxxx

kendall said...

looks like quite the bash! wish i could have been there, but haven't figured out how to be in two places at one time! you're kids are getting sooo big! love mom

Jill said...

Happy Birthday, Tyler. 30 is a fab year! You are a great husband to Anne. She is so blessed to have you as her man.

Ali said...

LOVE your posts and your new shade thing in the backyard could not be more amazing. I wish I could flop down on your cool deck. seriously. I can't even think about it!!

Martha said...

Hey guys...Anne, you probably don't know me, but I was a friend of Tyler's freshman year at the Y. I am also cousins of the Perry's from Redmond (Kristin)...did you know them? So fun to see your family. Happy Birthday Tyler!!! I' forgotten it was the same day as my little brothers. Hope it was a good one.

Jenny said...

Anne,
You threw a great party for Tyler, glad we were able to go!

I always crack up at Lukie in his undies in your pics, I swear he and Mason are long lost twins! I'll be posting some of Mase in his undies that are hilarious! Looks like Tyler had a great birthday!