*

*

Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's General Conference Weekend - Hooray!

Some of my favorite weekends of the year are the two when General Conference is being broadcast througout the world! I love the warm, loving spirit that fills our home as we gather in the family room and listen to the inspired words of our church leaders and Prophets. I also love the traditions associated with these weekends - good food, restful days, family togetherness.

I invite all of my friends to join us in experiencing these wonderful things by tuning in to listen to General Conference for yourselves. It's broadcast live via the internet at lds.org and also shown on BYUTV which most dish providers carry. There are two-hour morning and afternoon sessions on both Saturday and Sunday and each session is different.

The church is true. Heavenly Father loves us! I am so grateful to have the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. It is the best.

No comments: