*

*

Sunday, June 1, 2008

I have a JOKE for you



I was just looking at my friend Jenna's blog and saw this picture on it which reminded me of my best joke, which I haven't told in a long while. I want to share it tonight:

There were two guys on the beach, a Pollock and a ripped guy. All day long the Pollock laid under the sun hoping to look good for the ladies, but the ripped guy was getting all the attention. When approached, the ripped guy surrounded by women said "Buddy, you just need to work out a little more." So the Pollock did.

The next day wasn't any better. "What else can I try?" he asked. "You need to work on your tan a little bit. You're WHITE!" he was told.

After tanning all afternoon the Pollock sat and watched as the ripped man enjoyed all the pretty ladies surrounding him. He was desperate, so he begged for anymore suggestions! In a quiet moment the ripped guy handed the Pollock a potato and whispered, "put this in your speedo!"

The next day the Pollock did just that but instead of women clamoring at him they screamed and ran away!

The ripped guy yelled, "No you idiot! The potato goes in the front, not the BACK!"

4 comments:

bethiepoos said...

hahhahha that was a good one!!!

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

ha i love that joke haven't heard it in a while!

J & J said...

nice, anne! don't you love that picture and all the humor that goes a long with it? amazing.

Jill said...

Only you can tell a joke of that nature and it be funny. Your my friend!