*

*

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Today

Luke had another swim meet today and did just what he wanted... received second place in the freestyle and third in the backstroke! His ribbon collection is hanging in his room now with Blue, Red and White! Very good.

Yesterday things were much improved around the house. Shauna has been so helpful with the kids and house, she even let Tyler and I score a two hour nap in the afternoon. Wow. For dinner, my visiting teacher brought us a great dinner of fruit, chicken salad, croissants and warm chocolate chip cookies. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Tyler is still really sore and moving slowly, but recovering well. The kids and I just aren't used to him having to be so hands-off. The boys keep wanting to jump all over him. This week has made me so grateful for our usual good health! Health is everything in life.

This afternoon we went to see "Kung-Fu Panda". It is GREAT! Entertaining for both the kids and us, funny and clean! I do highly recommend it to those with kids like mine.

And lastly, sorry, I had to add it... my favorite David Archuleta song from the AI finale. Hope ya'll don't think I am too dumb. Good night.

2 comments:

natalie said...

thx for the update-glad things are going well and that shauna's down there to help out. hope ty is feeling better each day. abdominal surgery of any kind is no fun. can't wait to see you next month!!
love,
nat

Anonymous said...

Anne - with all you do for EVERYONE every day, you seriously deserve an award! Your kids are smart and amazing and sweet and your husband adores you - AND you have time to save a litter of kittens! dont stress out! love you,
Maddie