*

*

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Boxing Shorts at Bedtime




I changed the rooms around a little bit so that the boys can share now when they want to - I brought Luke's clothes up from his own room in the basement so that they are closer for both of us to get at. Jake was thrilled with the prospect of getting to wear "boxing shorts" like his big brother to bed. Ty took these pictures and later by night-light I went in to kiss the boys and Jake climbed all the way out of his covers, stood up and declared "look mom!" I said, "Wow son, you look so awesome - just like Lukey". He climbed back under the blankets and said "yeah..." as he closed his eyes and cuddled his blankie. It was so sweet.

3 comments:

T and A said...

Boys are so CUTE!

T and A said...

Boys are so CUTE!

Kyle said...

Oh I love that story! So cute!