*

*

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Today was a day filled with love. The kids couldn't hold themselves back from giving me their gifts, wanting to be first, and having trouble deciding WHO got the be the one to hand me my presents... My, I felt loved having to help them work all that out! They are at very sweet ages being so into gift giving now. It is really cute. They managed to get breakfast in bed to me - even before 8 am church (well done, Ty!), Ashley had a sweet note and Luke had a homemade bouquet for me. After church they gave me a food processor which I had asked for, a picture frame, some hershey's hugs and kisses, and this most precious drawing and letter from Luke. Oh, and when Ty took them shopping Jake picked me out some of my very own magnet letters which he promptly took back and went to use. I feel like a lucky mom to have such precious children and a sweet, supportive husband. Also, to have such a wonderful mom and mother-in-law who mean the world to me. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

anne I dont know what it is about you but you look so pretty in all those pics! first thing in the morning! bronzed beauty!

you are SO lucky to have such sweet kids & a great husband. and they are lucky to have such a fun, funny mom. love you!

Ali said...

it's exaclty that, mad, it's because she's bronzed!!! My elmers glue skin could use a little of that. anyway...anne, i love the gifts from luke! but..when did you start sporting a high pony tail and such short skirts?! so cute.

Alli grins said...

It's unfair that you look that good first thing in the morning! Your kids are getting so big and Luke's handwriting is amazing! I love that he thinks you're the best cook in the "hole world." Love that!