*

*

Friday, May 21, 2010

I know that my Savior Loves Me

In addition to being a cub scout den leader I was recently asked to teach primary as well. This year all the primary the kids are singing a new song that we didn't have when I was a child. The first time I heard it, my heart felt so full I almost started crying. I love the message of this song. I love that my sweet kids are learning to sing it and know it is true - that Jesus loves them!

All morning this morning I've been playing the words of this song over in my mind. I just love it - so I thought I'd share. Gather your kids around to watch - and enjoy!
Lyrics are below.



A long time ago in a beautiful place,
Children were gathered ’round Jesus.
He blessed and taught as they felt of His love.
Each saw the tears on His face.
The love that He felt for His little ones
I know He feels for me.
I did not touch Him or sit on His knee,
Yet, Jesus is real to me.


Chorus
I know He lives!
I will follow faithfully.
My heart I give to Him.
I know that my Savior loves me.


Now I am here in a beautiful place,
Learning the teachings of Jesus.
Parents and teachers will help guide the way,
Lighting my path ev’ry day.
Wrapped in the arms of my Savior’s love,
I feel His gentle touch.
Living each day, I will follow His way,
Home to my Father above.
Chorus

2 comments:

Ali said...

thanks for the cute video. Makes me want to go get the latest primary CD. Also, love your story on the sidebar about luke and his legs! haha

natalie said...

thanks for the uplifting post. makes me want to get a picture of Jesus with children for Samantha's room :) thanks!