*

*

Monday, May 3, 2010

Grateful

I have so much gratitude in my heart for all the love and kindness that has been shown to our family this week. I laid in bed last night thinking about all the nice things that have been done for us - and I want to write them here.

THANK YOU to Shelly Bell for coming to stay with the boys. You took such good care of them and the house. You were a lifesaver!!

THANK YOU to Krista and Cara for bringing meals in. Food is the key to this pregnant woman's heart - especially when I am high on stress and low on time. Everything was delicious!!

THANK YOU to Todd and Natalie for the beautiful flowers that arrived for Ashley! She loves them and they make the kitchen look so nice.

THANK YOU to Ali and Nana for the pink tutu, coloring book, crayons and puzzle. She toted all her new stuff around all weekend.

THANK YOU Katie for your package. She loves the Dora sticker book and Fancy Nancy story.

THANK YOU grandma for your fun activity book and for hearing me out over the phone so much.

THANK YOU Maddie for your sweet letter - and the beautiful drawing of mittens. That was a hit...

THANK YOU Elder's Quorum for the plate of really good lemon poppyseed cookies. I ate almost every one.

THANK YOU Brianne for taking care of scouts for me last Wednesday when I was borderline stable. That would have put me over... :)

THANK YOU Tasha for the bags of hand-me-downs that you brought by - Ash loves them!

THANK YOU Hailey and Olivia for bringing balloons and homemade cards over. That was so thoughtful. You are nice friends to Ashley.

Tyler and I were talking this weekend about how great everything has gone. We have been able feel the help of angels answering prayers in our behalf. Ashley has done so well adjusting to having a tube hanging out of her and being patient and understanding. And my pregnancy symptoms basically disappeared the whole time we were in the hospital - it was remarkable -and then they reappeared this weekend!

This has been a good experience for our family. THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Dang gina, everyone went above and beyond for you guys! Wish I were there!

alison huston said...

Trials aren't easy, but it's in the depths of trials that you find out how much you are loved by Heavenly Father and those around you. I'm so glad you are in such a great ward and area.