*

*

Monday, September 27, 2010

All we need now is the baby

To say we're a little excited about the new baby would be an understatement! We have been having so much fun getting ready for her - and I say, if I can't yet post pictures of her little face, I may as well post her clothes, and her bed... the next best things! Last time I had a little girl, I also had a little boy who was 12 months old! ;) I was so busy with the two of them that I didn't really get to enjoy the girly girl things like bracelets and headbands the way I think I will this time. Then it was about clean clothes and full bellies - this time I hope to have more time for the fluff. (it's interesting, though this is my fourth I feel like life is more calm now). It will be fun for all of us, especially Ash! 43 more days! (but whose counting).








5 comments:

SERAPH said...

LOVE the room. LOVE the clothes. LOVE the carseat and bouncer. LOVE all of the PINK!!!!! Can't wait for the little princess to arrive. :)

LOVE you! :)

Jill said...

I love it! Can't wait to see it in person.

monica said...

You have got to be kidding me. What an adorable room with sweet quilts already to bundle her up in! so exciting.
we are having our first little girl soon, sadly enough i do not have one pink object or clothing in my house. time to get shopping i guess. for some reason we still are not convinced and have to see her before we can get REALLY excited.
Good times ahead for you all. :)

DeeDee said...

look at you with all that pink! LOVE it! did you get my message?? love ya.

Jana said...

Oh Anne..I am so happy for you! Happy also that you are really smelling the roses right now. Little girls are so special. Can't wait to meet her. Love you SO much!