*

*

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

An oldie, but a goodie!

I never get on facebook, but I did the other day and saw how outdated my profile has become. The last video I posted there was this one, which I hadn't seen in forever. I love it so much I had to repost it here!

Fun things to notice: Jake's wet pants (we were potty training!)and Ashley's cute lisp which she has since lost! This was in Jan. 2009 (Luke was 6, Ash 5 and Jake 2)
during the year when I had the kids at a charter school. They learned a lot about American History that year, and all the patriotic songs - and it even rubbed off on Jakey! It was great! How do they grow up so quickly?!

Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

That is PRICELESS! You will love this video more each year. As those cute kids get older and older. Show that at their wedding receptions.