*

*

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Last time...when Jakey was born

Katie called today and said she thinks Claire looks a lot like Jake from the ultrasound picture. She got me wanting to look back on when Jake arrived four years ago, and it is fun to see how our family has changed since the last time we had a new baby at our house: August 2006 - I was 26, Ty was 28, Luke was almost 4 and Ashley was almost 3!




After looking at the pictures I expect the baby to look more like Ashley than Jake(they look identical sleeping). But I don't have a picture of newborn Ash to post since those were the pre-digital days unfortunately - and I am too lazy right now to scan. Fun though.

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

fun! i sure hope i look that good after delivery. hot mama! xo

Jill said...

I made that blue blanket for Jake! I forgot. I think Claire will look more like Ashley. Hang in there.