*

*

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Luke's Tonsillectomy

Luke had his tonsils and adnoids removed this morning. His whole life he's had recurrent fevers and his doctors now feel confident that taking the tonsils out will solve the problem. Tyler and I had put it off this summer, but finally decided to have it done before the baby comes, so today was the day. I never expected to have time to be working on the computer today - but he has been doing amazing! My mom took Jake and Ashley over night last night and has them today, and so Luke and I have been napping and hanging around sipping drinks and having popsicles. No trauma at all! I just hope things keep going so well for him with his recovery. He is such a sweet boy.

This morning at 6am - ready to go
Carefully picking out the smell he wanted in his gas mask. Cool - they just rub lipsmakers in there!
Sleepy, sleepy boy. I knew he would be slow to wake up because that's just his personality. Chill!
Heading home
Working on a little lego set that his friend Cooper brought by last night. So nice.

Now I'm off to finish my 2009 blog book. It's one of the last to-do's I'd like to get done before Claire's arrival... and I'm to October. Another hour should do the trick! :)

2 comments:

Jana said...

OK, really??! Way too easy so far! The lego set was brilliant. Now I am thinking what would be an equivalent for a two year old. :-) Love you girl. So glad there has been no trauma.

natalie said...

Way to go luke!!! Hope he recovers quick!