*

*

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

For all those Wicked suggesters.

I bought our tickets to Wicked for Tuesday night! We are very excited. Monday night I got us a 'New York Lights at Night' bus tour that I hope will be a good choice for seeing the most stuff in the least time. Among the list (and some of the few places that I recognized) are: Times Square, Madison Square Garden, Brookly Bridge, a view of the Statue of Liberty, World Trade Center site, etc. Should be nice.

Tyler will be working during the day so I don't know how much venturing out I will dare, but someone suggested eating and shopping at Serendipity? Has anyone been there or heard of that?

Any other suggestions?

4 comments:

Jason and Kate said...

I don't know how many shows you want to see but you can get half off tickets (can't remember where..in NYC). We saw the show Curtains and loved it! Mary Poppins is also a crowd pleaser. If you have never been to the Empire State Building that is always fun. Chinatown, stroll through Central Park (can see the John Lennon "Imagine" plaque), walk across Brooklyn Bridge, FAO Swartz (spelling?) (play the piano that was in BIG), Rockefellar Center (there is a fabulous chocolate place, very pricey that I just mooched off my family members that bought some called Tueschers or something). If you watch the today show sometimes it's fun to see Studio 1A. This is a long list but I was just thinking of some of the things we did.

Kyle said...

I love NYC! I am so jealous! Statue of Liberty is fun...as is Ellis Island (which is on the same boat) I could have spent all day there...maybe you could do that one day while Tyler is working! The shows are obviously amazing! How long will you be there?

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

i have been to serendipity. it is really cute and fun, but usually a long wait to get in, but during the middle of the day you might be ok. i wish i could come meet you for lunch!

Jana said...

My little adventure queen! You are a lucky lady to be jet setting so much these days...almost like my trip to AZ, minus two kids! :-) You will have to fill me in. I have never seen NYC either!! Be sure to order room service...there is nothing better. Food you didn't have to make AND dont have to clean up!! What more could a lady ask for? :-)