*

*

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Better late than Never, Birthday Girl!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Shelly Belly, Happy 15th Birthday. I hope you know I love you even though this post is a day behind... I didn't want to be out-done by Ali and Maddie! :) We all love you SO much!! My kids say hello and wish we saw you every single day! You are so much fun and are always happy and chipper.

Sorry about the picture... it's the best I could do. XO XO XO forever.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO.
your kidding.. right?
anne this pirture is heinous.
but i love you and your family alot!

Blake Hillstead said...

shelly should kill you for posting this picture.

Kyle said...

I am totally laughing at the picture...mainly because I think that is the Halloween party that you and Benson went together...remember that? Too funny! Happy Birthday Michelle!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha i just had an outburst of laughter. that picture is amazing

Anonymous said...

anne you are great and even tho her post is late, you started the tradition. miss you! -maddie (the one above this too)