*

*

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Oldies, but Goodies

Tonight I was organizing my office closet and came across a couple of disks with photos stored on them from 2004-2005. I took some time to upload them to the computer and found some 700 pictures that I are so fun to look at. I wanted to post a few.

Putting in the pool... which my mom contracted for us. I think these are so cool!






Our sweet little girl at one year old.




Little Lukey at two.



A trip to Seattle for my great friend Jana's wedding, took us back to our old stomping grounds. A ferry ride and my dad's building in the background...



Some rare finds - new pictures with my dad and the kids. Precious.



And grandma... and her three best bed buddies.




Nana and Ash, both so pretty.



And Popi doing what he likes best...feeding the ones he loves! :)




And oh. How did we ever do this?! 12 months apart. I lived it and I still can't believe it when I see pictures!


What a find these pictures are. Thanks for strolling memory lane with me!

2 comments:

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

I LOVED all of those pictures! Don't you love when you find ones that you have completely forgotten about? We miss you guys...are you going to St. George in Oct? Hope so!

Heather said...

Wonderful pictures! I love Ashleys hair! I forgot how dang cute she was and still is! We love you guys lots! I had to call poison control because Kate and the dog were liking ant traps Marc had buried under heavy rocks in the yard... Always keeping us hopping!