*

*

Friday, August 22, 2008

Tyler's Trip to Germany

Tyler had to go to Germany for work this week. In hindsight, we wish I would have gone with him, but we thought about it only a couple days before he left. Next time he travels Internationally, I will join him for sure! I have missed him SO much and thank goodness Jana came to keep us happy and entertained... because it made the time go quickly by.

Anyway, he gets back tonight after being away a whole week. We are all happy about that!
----------------------

Yay! It is so nice to be together again. These are some of the pictures he brought home. They are of the Berlin Wall, the silent Tomb (the last picture, I think). Some shots of the office there and the PWC building - funny he can't seem to get away from them! He had a good time with the people there and loved the scenery and fresh weather. Brought home wrapped gifts for all of us.. perfume for me, books for the kids and the biggest Toblerone Bar I have ever seen! :)










2 comments:

Unknown said...

You should have gone with him. I would have flown down to watch your kids. At least I'd offer to. Love to see the pictures of your painting progress. I told Blake everything you were going to paint and he said, "wow, that's a lot of projects". I said, "she's not doing them all at once!"...but it sounds like you are!!
haha

Jill said...

That is the best idea I have ever heard! You should go with him. You have grandma's that would totally come to AZ and stay with the kids. Germany is a pretty country. Is it summer over there?