*

*

Monday, August 25, 2008

Stop me now...


I am on a painting rampage. Yesterday I got a bunch of samples from my cousin's house of her wonderful paint colors and I have splashed a little color on several walls in my house today! The kids' bath, the guest bath and a nitch in the living room are going sagey green, a wall in our bedroom is going light blue and Jakey's room is turning into a big boy 'Thomas the Tank Engine' room with red and blue walls... you can close your mouth now mom.

I will post pictures in a few days of the finished work. That is, if I am still alive after Ty walks through the door tonight! Just kidding, he'll love it!
(I hope)

2 comments:

Jill said...

I will come help you paint tomarrow. Maybe the two of us can hammer out a couple of rooms. But I am leaving the bathrooms for you. They are a pain!!

chloe said...

I love it. And just remember who helped said cousin pick out those colors...ha ha ha.

Yes, tooting my own horn, as it were, assuming you were talking about Alicia.