*

*

Sunday, August 3, 2008

A week shy of Two, and Swimming!

I tried to capture Jake swimming last weekend, but my camera is a dinosaur and doesn't have sound, nor take very long clips (Dear Santa...) I got a couple crazy clips of the kids having fun in the pool but what I was trying to catch is the way Jacob is swimming. He loves to run and jump in, he can even dive (I will get that some other time) and he can swim on his own about 5 feet. I am usually on the edge of my seat when I watch him, but he is really pretty good.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Let me say... Jake is an amazingly athletic 1 year old. He is really swimming. We are glad he was born.

The Curtis Family said...

That is unreal. Can you get him to teach Tess and Case?

Kyle said...

I totally believe it...Luke was the exact same way! I don't even want to hear how he hasn't had any swim lessons when I am paying a billion dollars for my kids lessons! He is so cute...what a natural!

The Finklea Family said...

I wouldn't believe that this is common for Jake had I not witnessed it for myself. That kid is Amazining!!!! Brooklyn and I love watching this clip of Jake. We enjoy the Beach Boys music too!!! We sure love you all.