*

*

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mothers and Sons/Mothers and Daughters

Last week our ward held a Mothers and Sons lunch and a Mothers and Daughters dinner. It was a great excuse to get out with the kids one and one (Jakey napped instead of joining us) and we had a good time. Luke and I won 1st for the three legged race! And Ashley gave me a gorgeous new look by doing my nails and make-up. She insisted that my lip gloss be used on my cheeks to make them more pink like the Disney Princesses... and my nails.. it took me a while to not think I had cut myself whenever I glanced down at them. It was a day well spent!


.
>

2 comments:

Jill said...

What a great day. I am going to have to get my ward to have a fun day with the kids. You look beautiful my friend.

natalie said...

love the new blog format--and the pics are darling. wow you have adorable kids--and you're such a fun mom. way to go! and way to survive the AZ summer! it's only 98 here today and i'm dying :)